Re-vitalize your body, your people and your organization!
Exuberant Animal seminars are highly integrated learning experiences dedicated to performance, health education, team cohesion and creativity. Participants discover new skills and ideas for improving their performance, health and social intelligence.
Ideal for managers, decision-makers, human resource directors, knowledge workers, health care and fitness professionals, Exuberant Animal training meets the challenge of declining health, rising medical costs and rampant presenteeism. Benefits include:
- Learn the neurological basis of performance
- Increase team cohesion and good will
- Improve your understanding of stress management
- Increase focus and concentration
- Increase creativity and innovation
- Preserve your neurological assets
Seminars are led by Frank Forencich, creator of Exuberant Animal.
Frank Forencich at Stanford Design School, April 2011:
For more samples of Exuberant Animal action, see our slideshow.
See our white paper on the value of physical vitality: A Case for the Body.
All Exuberant Animal seminars and events are conducted by Dojo Rules.
For pricing, contact Exuberant Animal.