"I have worked with Frank Forencich at two major medical meetings, the 2011 Ancestral Health Symposium, and the annual. "Heart Symposium" in 2011 in Kansas City. Frank is a superb public speaker–articulate, extremely knowledgable, and passionate in his presentations. He has a fun and endearing interactive style that is both enlightening and entertaining. Frank captivates his audiences and gives them unique and practical advice on how to become more fit and less stressed. I speak at and or attend science and medical programs around the U.S. dozens of times each year, and thus I have the chance to see and hear the top scientists frequently. Frank Forencich is one of the most effective presenters with whom I have ever worked."
James O'Keefe MD cardiologist, St. Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants
Frank Forencich is an internationally-recognized leader in health education and performance training. He earned his B.A. at Stanford University in human biology and neuroscience and has over 30 years teaching experience in martial art and health education.
Author of Play as if Your Life Depends on It, Exuberant Animal, The Exuberant Animal Play Book, Change Your Body, Change the World and Stresscraft: A Whole-Life Approach to Health and Performance
- Ancestral Health Symposium, Harvard Law School, August, 2012
- Google: January, 2012
- Dr Robert D Conn Heart Conference: 2011
- General Electric, 2011
- Ancestral Health Symposium, UCLA, 2011
- Stanford University Institute of Design April 2009, 2010, 2011 (see video)
- Serious Play Conference, 2011
- Baker and McKenzie Hong Kong, December 2010
- TEDx Pearl River, Hong Kong
- First Annual Conference on The State of Play Science, October, 2008, Stanford University.
Frank is available for seminars and presentations on performance, health, stress and related topics. His engaging style is ideal for groups looking to improve their performance, vitality, team cohesion and physical happiness. Call 206-406-5670 for information and availability.